Puja in Hindu religion aren’t an easy affair. It requires elaborate arrangement, also considerable knowledge about the Vedic scriptures, which is precisely the rationale behind people choosing pundits who are well learned and are specially trained for this purpose. However, under certain situations where availability of a learned Brahmin or a pundit becomes a drag , you’ll do the Griha Pravesh Puja all by yourself. Here may be a detailed guide to assist you regarding this process housewarming puja in Bangalore
- First of determine an auspicious date for the puja as per the Hindu calendar .
- Once the date is fixed, clean the house and decorate it with flowers and draw a rangoli at the doorway.
- Enter the house with the image of Ganesh in your grasp and spot him on the north eastern corner of your home.
- Light two lamps ahead of the idol and offer him sweets, flowers and fruits as prasad. you’ll also place a pot crammed with Ganga water or water from the other river source during a copper pot ahead of the idol. If you’re following this ritual, then confirm you place four mango leaves on the mouth the pot and canopy the opening with a coconut.
- Hand a garland made up of mango leaves at the most entrance to keep off negative energy.
- Light a fire within the kitchen and overboil milk during a new vessel. When the milk has bubbled over include some rice and sugar in it and convey it as prasad among visitors.
- Perform some mangal arti ahead of the idol, by lighting a camphor lamp. you’ll also blow a conch shell or simply ring bells both of which have a really pleasant effect on the encompassing .
- You can then proceed to interrupt the coconut from the pot and distribute it as prasad to guests. Sprinkle the water from the pot with the assistance of mango leaves everywhere within the house.
- Last but not the least; don’t leave your house for a minimum of three days after the puja is completed.